Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be..... HELP!

(4 Posts)
TiredConfusedMumma Thu 05-Oct-17 10:35:16

Help!

My partner & I were going through a rough patch so sex was a miss for a while! We've very recently been working things out and so things are a go again... A really Big go lol

Is it possible to fall pregnant a day out from expecting my period? I've always assumed no due to ovulation timing etc but right now my body isn't right & something just feels off...

I know I'd be way too early to test, I know it's very unlikely but at the same time I also know my body & know what it's like to be pregnant. I knew at 2.5 weeks with my first & i just have 'that feeling' 😳

We had sex 22nd September, I was due my period the next day & it did come but only hung around for 1 day rather than the normal 5-6. We then had sex again on 30th September, 1st & 2nd October.

I'm really not ready for another baby but I'm also VERY aware that we should have used protection and that for me personally termination is NOT an option.

I'm just asking for a little advice as to whether I'm over thinking things or if it is possible that I could be experiencing some very early symptoms at such an early stage.....

Help an already stressed mumma out ❤️

No negative comments pls x

AnUtterIdiot Thu 05-Oct-17 10:50:25

It's not impossible - the only way to find out is to take a test I'm afraid!

Hannabee123 Thu 05-Oct-17 12:05:02

Having unprotected sex at any time could cause pregnancy. Wait and then do a test

I didn't feel any kind of symptoms until I was atleast 6 weeks pregnant and missed a period

If things are rough and you don't want a baby don't have sex without any protection

DeadDoorpost Thu 05-Oct-17 12:05:14

I can genuinely say that I'm the result of unprotected sex a few days before a due period thanks mum for that info so not the day before but it is possible. Although DM did have a normal period so she didn't realise she was pregnant until weeks later when she suddenly realised due to sicknes...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now