Talk

Advanced search

Approx 5 week and pain on right

(4 Posts)
bluees Wed 04-Oct-17 17:27:01

Hello
I was on pill but came off since august 21st. Never had normal period since. Until last week i found out i am pregnant. Went to gp who calculated me for around 4 weeks.
Now since saturday/ sunday i am having sharp pains /cramps on lower right side. No bleeding so far. But i am getting worried. I had miscarriage before in april had same pain but it was bleeding as well.
I am having my 1st appointment on 17th oct. Any ideas what could cause pain and should I panic ? hmm

orangeowls Wed 04-Oct-17 17:42:35

I’d definitely get check by the GP as pain on one side can indicate ectopic pregnancy. Maybe give 111 a call if GP is closed.

bluees Wed 04-Oct-17 18:30:05

I did call on 111 and dr called me to hospital for check up if things are ok ( i am praying) then tomorrow again to go hospital for scan. Else they will send me to a n e today 🙁

bluees Thu 05-Oct-17 05:54:55

Thanks for your answer. I went to hospital. Gynaecologist check and said possibly it is ectopic pregnancy. Will go today for scan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now