Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Is this a positive pregnancy test?

(14 Posts)
FluffySlippers21 Tue 03-Oct-17 09:08:22

Took an early response test this morning, as not due on period until Friday and a very faint line showed up? Can anyone else see it?

ChocolatePancake Tue 03-Oct-17 09:11:55

Looks blue to me! Congratulations flowers smile

mindutopia Tue 03-Oct-17 09:14:26

I think it's quite likely it is, though these can be a bit dodgy sometimes. I would confirm with another early test brand just to be sure. But looks really good to me!

Dbxx1 Wed 04-Oct-17 14:46:42

I tested more or less everyday +7 days before period was due. They started like yours then got stronger! Took a few days to get a bold positive but deep down I knew anyway. Good luck

TheCatsMother99 Wed 04-Oct-17 18:05:51

Looks positive for me and about right in terms of two days before period due.

Tentative congratulations!

FluffySlippers21 Wed 04-Oct-17 18:22:32

Haven't took another test yet girls waiting till at least Saturday but I have good feeling about this 😃 My breasts are ridiculously tender (In another league to pms) I'm having very vivid dreams, my cat will not leave my side (and she's not normally affectionate lol!) and I've got a striking taste in my mouth... 🙈🎀

pink786 Wed 04-Oct-17 19:48:49

Hey I did the clear blue but was told might not b positive because I took it out the casing the get a better look ? So today I did the first response don't know if I'm imagining the line any thoughts ?

Chazzy16 Wed 04-Oct-17 20:46:02

Can anyone see a faint line on this?? My period is due today and I just did a cheap Tesco blue test as I had a strange urge to buy a test! Never had anything show up in the other window before.. xxx

pink786 Wed 04-Oct-17 20:47:50

That looks positive to me think u defo r congratulations 😬

bettydraper31 Wed 04-Oct-17 20:55:44

I had several false positives. I then vowed to not test until my period was late. Please just wait ladies. I know it's easier said than done but I just tortured myself even more.

I had false positives on Tesco, Sainsbury's and Superdrug x

pink786 Wed 04-Oct-17 21:13:00

It's hard for me because I'm irregular but Iv had symptoms which have made me wana test veins on boobs. Yawning a lot. Had nausea but it's gone. Tingly nipples but odd sharp pain in them.

Chazzy16 Wed 04-Oct-17 21:21:53

Thanks everyone I realise false positives do happen! We are not actually ttc right now So il give it a few days and test again! If we’re pregnant I have no bloody idea how haha!! Il keep you updated smile xx

Chazzy16 Thu 05-Oct-17 10:39:52

Did d another test today, negative! I think it’s the Tesco tests...

bettydraper31 Thu 05-Oct-17 12:59:37

Tesco ones are really bad for false pos/evaps. So are Sainsbury's and Superdrug. Sorry Hun, it's so disappointing x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now