Talk

Advanced search

Bumping Alone

(5 Posts)
Quisest Mon 02-Oct-17 12:08:22

Reaching out for others who maybe going through something like this. I'm 12wks pregnant on my second. I've a 2 year ds. My husband has recently left us to move back to his home country. He became someone I didn't know about 4-6months after my ds was born...he started going out (never did before), not coming home, lying and generally not being the caring and loving person I'd fallen in love with. I've started telling friends he's left and not yet about the pregnancy. Just feel quite alone and sad about the life I thought we were building together. Anyone going through anything like this?

HalloweenStar Mon 02-Oct-17 12:16:59

My situation wasn't identical to yours but kind of similar. My ex lived abroad and came over to visit, I fell pregnant then he left because his visa expired and I never saw him again. We divorced about three years later.
I'm sorry your husband has done what he's done. I can relate to the hostile behaviour he showed before he left as my ex was a bit like that while he was here too.
Stay strong for your son and new baby, you don't need that man and his attitude in your life

Quisest Thu 05-Oct-17 11:56:16

Thanks for your reply. It's all the firsts of first Halloween and then Christmas etc. He is planning on visiting once a month for our son but I suppose I'm unsure and untrusting of everything. He's acting like everything is good and has no concept of hurt, pain or reality of what like you are facing/faced alone. How'd you cope/get through it?

Quisest Thu 05-Oct-17 11:56:16

Thanks for your reply. It's all the firsts of first Halloween and then Christmas etc. He is planning on visiting once a month for our son but I suppose I'm unsure and untrusting of everything. He's acting like everything is good and has no concept of hurt, pain or reality of what like you are facing/faced alone. How'd you cope/get through it?

GinUnicorn Thu 05-Oct-17 11:58:39

Quisest not in the same situation but wanted to send some flowers happy to chat here if it helps make you feel less alone x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now