Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks

(10 Posts)
alenamiy Tue 26-Sep-17 08:49:17

Is it normal to have no symptones at the 7th week of [url=http://motherhow.com/7-weeks-pregnant/]pregnancy[/url]?

midnightflowers Tue 26-Sep-17 08:57:23

I didn't have any symptoms until 8/9 weeks then it all came in full force!
Everyone and every pregnancy is different.
Congratulations!

TheNewMrs Tue 26-Sep-17 09:02:04

Yep! Difference for each and every one of us smile I had lots of symptoms from about 6 weeks (bloating and nausea especially). I'm now 9+5 and worrying because my 'only' symptom is bad fatigue grin the others have eased off. Try not to worry, you never know what the next week will bring.

RubyBoots7 Tue 26-Sep-17 09:09:38

I'm more than 7 weeks and I don't have any classic symptoms.
Felt knackered and bloated but it's an IVF pregnancy so taking drugs for first trimester, which caused those feelings even before implantation! Boobs have changed in last week or two a bit. Dk if that's due to preg/drugs!

Had zero morning sickness, no mood swings, no weird cravings, no stomach pains, etc etc.

I thought it was weird too until I did some research and then realised there is no normal.
If you don't have morning sickness, be thankful, it sounds rank. I spoke to my Mum and she didn't have it either with any of her pregnancies.

Good luck! 😊

DeadDoorpost Tue 26-Sep-17 11:42:14

The only symptom I had at 7 weeks was vomiting, didn't have any others for several weeks. Boobs still aren't sore, haven't grown, barely get heartburn etc. I don't even have an increased need to wee.
My MiL on the other hand had no symptoms at all for weeks and weeks. Didn't even show much with my DH (first) so her patients were surprised to find that she was leaving for maternity leave.
Congratulations!

DeadDoorpost Tue 26-Sep-17 11:43:15

(I'm 32 weeks btw, and nausea still here so I've not got off lightly)

Brens13 Tue 26-Sep-17 11:51:15

Don't panic. I'm now 27 weeks pregnant and if I wasn't extra tired and now with bump I wouldn't know I was pregnant. I have been very lucky and bypassed most symptoms. Doesn't help the anxiety as you're always looking for proof that you're pregnant, but I know how lucky am I am not to have had sickness, or any of the later aches and pains others have.

ForeverHopeful21 Tue 26-Sep-17 12:27:36

I was 7 and a half weeks when nausea and tiredness finally kicked in. I only got achy breasts at 9 weeks. I was so worried about my lack of symptoms but they're definitely here now. I'm 10 weeks and feel horrendous.

Whereland Tue 26-Sep-17 12:35:27

Only symptom I could ever discern was a little more tired than usual, but nothing that floored me. I'm 26 weeks now and have remained pretty much symptom free, no sickness heartburn etc. Long may it last!

AnUtterIdiot Tue 26-Sep-17 12:48:04

Mine didn't kick in until week 7 or 8. Can't remember exactly when but the puking began in the middle of week 8 I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now