Talk

Advanced search

Skin tags during pregnancy

(9 Posts)
dede124 Mon 25-Sep-17 12:24:04

Anyone else had skin tags appear? My neck is covered in them they look horrible. Please tell me they go!!! shock

superking Mon 25-Sep-17 12:26:28

I had a few little ones appear (and an existing one got much bigger). Yes, I'm happy to report that all the new ones disappeared after pregnancy. Couldn't tell you how long it took though.

Buckleupbuttercups Mon 25-Sep-17 12:28:26

Yes my neck was covered in them, they pretty much all receded or fell off after the birth, over a period of about 6 months. I feel you, I hated them, but I totally forgot I'd ever had them till reading your post.

DeadDoorpost Mon 25-Sep-17 12:52:45

I've had some appear on my areolas. Nowhere else. One disappeared but I have a feeling it somehow got pulled off by a stray thread on a tshirt...
At least I don't feel like I'm going mad hearing others have had some

rhodes2015 Mon 25-Sep-17 12:55:47

I had loads on my neck, in my armpits and on my tummy! My baby is 10weeks old now and they are all gone!

Usernamegone Mon 25-Sep-17 13:08:42

I seem to have loads on my next and one on my armpit. I'm glad that people say they go after birth as they really annoy me as they catch on things!

LentilBaby Mon 25-Sep-17 13:24:27

OMG! I have loads.....neck, underarm etc. It didn't even occur to me that it was pregnancy related! 🤦🏻‍♀️ So glad the general experience is that they will go! Phew!

Mummyme87 Mon 25-Sep-17 13:45:42

Yes get them here aswell. Tiny new ones and any existing get bigger

dede124 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:35:23

Glad it's not just me!! So strange I wonder why they come out... As long as they disappear I think I can cope!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now