Talk

Advanced search

In desperate need of advice!!

(7 Posts)
abbieleighhx25 Tue 19-Sep-17 16:21:19

PLEASE NO JUDGING
I'm 15 and almost 16 weeks pregnant and I'm keeping the baby and want to do whatever I can to make sure this baby has the happiest best life he or she could possibly ever have but at the minute I'm feeling like crap! I just feel really really alone and like everyone has left me since falling pregnant the babies dad is a complete dick anyway so he long gone and done bad things to me both before and whilst I was pregnant I left him and got over it but I was talking to this boy and he was so so nice to me he treat me really well I really love him and we where fine yesterday morning but last night he texted me saying he doesn't feel the same anymore and his mum has found out I'm pregnant so he isn't allowed to see me anymore and I literally have no one now I jsut don't feel happy in myself at all it's like nothing I can do helps me feel better before I fell pregnant I used to suffer with anxiety depression and had been self harming from the age of 9 I'm just going through a lot and don't know what to do or who to turn to I have no one 😭

meltingmarshmallows Tue 19-Sep-17 16:31:59

Hi Abbie, have you had your booking appointment with your midwife yet?

I'd really think about having a chat with her, about how you're feeling. There's so much going on, you'll need support and she won't judge.

I know it's hard but I wouldn't think about getting into a new relationship now. Focus on yourself and your own wellbeing.

Are your parents / family supportive? X

abbieleighhx25 Tue 19-Sep-17 16:42:47

Yeah Ive had my booking appointment and yeah I get what your saying about a relationship I didn't mean for it to happen it just did he jsut came along and made me feel so good about everything and about myself no one makes me feel like that so now he done this it really really hurts I'm just really hurting I just want things to be better

Blueeyes91 Tue 19-Sep-17 16:44:00

Hey Abbie!

I'm with meltingmashmallows. Don't worry about a guy. You and your baby are your concern now. You've made the decision to keep baby, focus on that. It will help bring you happiness.

Cut out those who are negative in your life. If they have nothing nice to say, then you don't need them. No-one, no matter what stage you are in life should have to tolerate negativity from others.

If you ever need to rant we're all hear for you!

ohlittlepea Tue 19-Sep-17 16:52:01

Hi Abbie. Its all up to you lovely. My mate had a baby at 16 and is a lush mum, now shes older they party togehter and are really close smile only you can know what feels right for you smile it soinds like your self worth and self esteem are pretty low. You dont need a boy to make you feel better about yourself. Having a baby is this huge wonderful and all consuming thing. If you can steer clear of boys for bit itll save you so much heart ache. Its all about you and your little one now. Do you have family and friends who can support you? xxx

meltingmarshmallows Tue 19-Sep-17 16:53:40

@abbieleighhx25 Is your midwife nice? I would definitely fill her in on what's going on and see if you can get some impartial support there.

I can understand that, it's so hard. His Mum has been judgemental and that's unfair but it sounds as though he wasn't mature enough for a relationship anyway. When the time is right in future, you'll meet someone who will make you feel that way again.

Pregnancy is such an emotional rollercoaster, be kind to yourself.

It might be worth seeing if there are any groups or meet ups you can get involved with, to meet more likeminded people who are also going through pregnancy at the same time. I think at any age, pregnancy can be quite isolating especially if your friends don't have children yet.

Ab22x Tue 19-Sep-17 17:28:54

Hi Abbie,
Speak to your midwife and she can probably point you in the direction of groups for young pregnant mums which you will probably find really useful.
Your emotional health is just as important as your physical health, if not more so. Speak to your school nurse, she can offer you lots of emotional support as well as pointing you in the direction of useful services. Even if you're not in school at the minute you're only 15 so you're entitled to school nurse support.
And i know its difficult but try and steer away from relationships for a bit and concentrate on friends and family.
Post on here as much as you need to to help, dont be alone and look after yourself xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now