Talk

Advanced search

late period lasted 2days, stopped 1 day and spotting

(2 Posts)
thi23 Tue 11-Jul-17 10:49:24

Hi everyone,
Can someone help me to clear my doubts. We are trying to conceive. Some symptoms confuse me. I had leproscopy surgery 9months ago. Started to take folic acid since jan'17 as per Dr's advice. All the while i used to have regular period evry month. Since i started intimate relationship with my husb, my period patern change like late period or twice a month or shorter like from 7days become 5 days. Is that normal?

Despite all that, this month (july'17), my period late for 7days then it came for 2days (normal flow) and then stopped completely for 1 day. The following day i m getting spotting only. Its a very light bleeding. Am i pregnant?

thi23 Tue 11-Jul-17 10:50:46

Hi everyone,
Can someone help me to clear my doubts. We are trying to conceive. Some symptoms confuse me. I had leproscopy surgery 9months ago. Started to take folic acid since jan'17 as per Dr's advice. All the while i used to have regular period evry month. Since i started intimate relationship with my husb, my period patern change like late period or twice a month or shorter like from 7days become 5 days. Is that normal?

Despite all that, this month (july'17), my period late for 7days then it came for 2days (normal flow) and then stopped completely for 1 day. The following day i m getting spotting only. Its a very light bleeding. Am i pregnant?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now