Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy Pillows

(6 Posts)
Charell20 Mon 10-Jul-17 22:28:01

Are they worth the investment?

I am 20 weeks, expecting my second child and I am experiencing every ache and pain imaginable and I can never get comfy in bed.

I didn't have any problems with my first but hers was a dream pregnancy.

My husband has suggested a pregnancy pillow but they seem über expensive?

Is there a cheaper alternative? Or should I just suck it up?

NinaMarieP Mon 10-Jul-17 22:30:45

Yes yes and yes. Best thing I ever bought. I got one for about £20 on Amazon and it saved my sanity as my back started to ache in bed from about 20 weeks.

AnUtterIdiot Tue 11-Jul-17 00:57:08

I got the Bedding Direct UK U-shaped pillow which is very comfy and currently half price on Amazon. It is quite big. Helps me not roll on my back.

Spam88 Tue 11-Jul-17 05:16:56

I had a V pillow (pretty cheap) and then an assortment of pillows and cushions from around the house. And my husband's pillow, poor guy...

Sparklyuggs Tue 11-Jul-17 06:01:01

Yes, getting a dream genii at 21 weeks was a game changer and it's not left my side since. I had a massive U shaped one but it's far too hot to use.

Topsyloulou Tue 11-Jul-17 06:01:03

I splashed out on a dream genie in my first pregnancy, only used it once or twice as I found it so uncomfortable. I like to move around a lot in bed & just couldn't do it with the pillow there so it didn't work for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now