Talk

Advanced search

Help faint positive, strong negative??

(5 Posts)
Amie1989 Mon 10-Jul-17 18:25:17

So my last period was really light, my boobs were sore this morning, I've had light periodish sort of pains, bloating, acid reflux...anyway decided to do a test.

First one came up pretty quickly with two very faint lines. (The picture was taken about 10mins after the test and had faded quite a lot) but it was darker earlier.

The second test came up with a definite negative...really confused now. What do we think? X

Lauralou031986 Mon 10-Jul-17 18:43:53

Maybe do another test in a couple of days

LJFM2B Tue 11-Jul-17 09:40:16

Hi Amie,

I took 5 tests all in all, 1 which said positive then the next morning i took 2 that were negative but it was after a pint of water. Then i was so confused so i waited a LONG 5 days and took another which was positive ... and then to make sure i waited another 5 days to take another one.

your Hormone level goes up every 3 days when pregnant so will be stronger if you wait, also p use the first urine of the day - the tests these days are good enough to use anytime but the first urine is the least diluted and most reliable.

Im not 7+2 and still only have little signs like sore boobs and skin breaking out and tiered so im eager to have my scan ... 5 weeks seems like a life time away.

i know its hard but patience and several test is the best way forward.

xx

KatharinaRosalie Tue 11-Jul-17 12:07:29

I think the first is faulty, the line is too much to the left

LJFM2B Tue 11-Jul-17 12:35:27

@Amie1989 honestly hun just wait and take another in 5 days time in the morning ... also try clear blue (pregnant / not pregnant) then theres no uncertainty x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now