Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Hormonal. Nine weeks

(8 Posts)
Kadena127 Sun 09-Jul-17 20:43:45

I've just had a massive strop for basically no reason. I don't remember being this arsey with the other two!

I've apologised. But please tell me I'm not alone in this moodiness!

Kadena127 Sun 09-Jul-17 21:05:48

Hopeful bump

LittleWingSoul Mon 10-Jul-17 00:13:18

3rd on the way too, am now 14 weeks and out of the worst of the mood swings (I think!) DH had a rough time of it, the kids didn't fare too well either... But I managed to not feel to guilty knowing how awful it actually feels to be the one trapped in hormonal pregnancy despair and rage!

Give it a few weeks and hopefully you'll start to feel a little better... I know I definitely have (or at least am finding it easier to bite my tongue!)

Binglesplodge Mon 10-Jul-17 07:58:09

It's not just you. 10 weeks pregnant with dc2 and I've been seriously grumpy for weeks! Then last week I looked like an idiot when I cried at tumble tots when ds didn't do what he was told.

The hormones are REAL. And I don't remember it being this bad last time!

Kadena127 Mon 10-Jul-17 09:14:52

Thanks guys. Nice to know it's not just me! grin

Binglesplodge Mon 10-Jul-17 09:40:55

I think some of it is the tiredness too. I'm so tired and toddlers can be irritating even when you're not emotional and exhausted.

Kadena127 Mon 10-Jul-17 11:56:58

Yeah my other two are 6 and 4 so not toddlers but still tiring!

Kadena127 Tue 11-Jul-17 22:21:01

It isn't just mood swings. blushjust had sex with DP. Reached orgasm which is a sort of rare thing for me and cried! It was really a rather intense one sorry for the tmi. Blubbering wreck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: