Talk

Advanced search

Morning sickness gone - help

(4 Posts)
anxiouscrazycatlady Sat 01-Jul-17 08:22:43

I had a heavy bleed on Thursday and have been cramping ever since, I've got a scan on Wedesday but I'm not hopeful. This morning I woke up and feel absolutely no sickness, and I've had it really bad the past week or so. I'm meant to be just over 6 weeks. Does anyone know if this means I've definitely miscarried?

AnUtterIdiot Sat 01-Jul-17 08:52:06

You just can't tell until you're scanned. There are lots of women on here who had massive clotting bleeds early and the baby was fine. There are others for whom it wasn't. I know that's no help flowers. Can you get yourself referred to the EPU for an earlier scan? That seems like a long time to wait.

Re the morning sickness, I had a few days where I woke up feeling fine. I spent two hours or a morning or sometimes most of the day worrying about how fine I felt. Then it would be back with a vengeance and I'd wish I'd got stuff done with the limited "fine" time that I had! Symptoms do come and go.

I really hope it works out for you and I am so sorry you're going through this.

TippyTinkleTrousers Sat 01-Jul-17 08:57:45

I'm so sorry to hear this. The fact is, morning sickness does wax and wain throughout the first trimester, but I can't speak for you situation. I don't think anyone would know until a scan.

I suppose you could try doing a pregnancy test.

anxiouscrazycatlady Sat 01-Jul-17 11:21:36

Thank you so much for your responses. I think I'm just going to try and keep as busy as possible, the only other option is sit at home and wait for a bleed that might or might not be coming. I did that before with my last miscarriage and it does not help to mope!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now