Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this level of pregnancy depression(?) normal

(2 Posts)
PregnancyHormonesNC Thu 29-Jun-17 21:29:22

I'm 22 weeks and my moods changed since early on. I'm OK at points, but I just don't want to do anything most of the time and feel like I'm just going through the motions with everything for no point, but am tired which isn't helping.

Im convinced somethings going to go wrong with the baby, everything DP does is annoying me, I keep crying but I don't know what about and every week or so my moods plummeting really badly for a bit for no apparent reason and everything seems pointless but then the next day it can have improved again.
Is anyone else like this/should it improve? I don't know how to snap out of it

krakentoast Fri 30-Jun-17 09:03:14

Poor you, that sounds horrible. Low mood in pregnancy is really really common, in fact it's now thought to be just as common as post-natal depression. Talk to your midwife and GP - you don't have to "snap out of it" and you don't have to feel like this. But do get some support, even if it's just someone to chat to. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now