Talk

Advanced search

Pink discharge 7 weeks

(5 Posts)
AnxietyForever Tue 27-Jun-17 16:48:09

Literally just been to the toilet and wiped and it was a pinky mucus on the loo role, rang the midwife and won't be seen until Thursday. Can't believe this is happening. I've got cramps now too sadsad

AnUtterIdiot Tue 27-Jun-17 16:49:25

Anxiety totally understand how freaked you must be. All I can say is that if you look through threads on this page you will find sooooo many women who bled and cramped and passed clots and their babies were fine. Hang in there flowers

AnxietyForever Tue 27-Jun-17 17:15:30

Really hope so, such a hard time. Not spotting anymore but I do have cramps

PlugUgly1980 Tue 27-Jun-17 20:28:51

Can be completely normal, no idea why but I had pink mucus and a tiny amount of blood with both of mine around this time. I was lucky and got sent for early scans just to check, but the midwife said it's really, really common, especially if it's round the time your next period would be due. Only last a day or 2 max. My are 3 yrs old and 18 months now smile

AnxietyForever Tue 27-Jun-17 20:33:24

I have an early scan on Thursday so fingers crossed. I had the exact type of mucus pinky discharge just before I found I was pregnant so it could be nothing. Hope so

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now