Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What gor you through your 3rd trimester?

(11 Posts)
Geebee95 Sat 24-Jun-17 11:42:08

Hi,

First off, I'm not pregnant.

My best friend is however, and has just entered her third trimester, with work stress and studies I haven't been able to see her a lot through her pregnancy, so I wanted to put together a goodie bag of all the things she'll need to get her through her 3rd trimester as comfortably as possible!

So anything you can think of that was a god send in your last trimester please let me know! Whether that was cosmetics, really big pants, or food, let me know grin

Doughnutsandrainbows Sat 24-Jun-17 17:26:14

That's a lovely idea! For me so far (mainly due to the heat) a handheld fan has got me through!
Also very large over bump knickers (mothercare) but that's personal preference smile

OuchBollocks Sat 24-Jun-17 17:26:42

Mini eggs

KeiraKnightleyActsWithHerTeeth Sat 24-Jun-17 17:27:09

Mars bar ice creams
Box sets
Cooling gel for my feet

Spanneroo Sat 24-Jun-17 17:33:51

Tasty food
Nice smelling bath stuff
A good book or two (for when you can't sleep and the beginning of mat leave)

khaleesitakesthethrone Sat 24-Jun-17 17:39:46

That is a lovely idea for your friend. As a practical gift, having a gym ball has been so helpful to me in my third trimester when I'm feeling particularly uncomfortable!

If you have the budget a pregnancy massage is a real treat.

Namechange2837 Sat 24-Jun-17 17:41:07

Aww that's so lovely, I wish someone would do this for me!!

10storeylovesong Sat 24-Jun-17 18:01:49

Hand held fan (preferably one which spritzes water!)

Cooling leg gel

Lush Therapy massage bar

Dede124 Sat 24-Jun-17 18:14:55

Aw you sound like a really good friend smile.

oatybiscuits Sat 24-Jun-17 19:50:20

Aww you sound so lovely. I'm 35 weeks and I've just booked my first ever pedicure because I simply cannot reach my feet (and I know I'm going to 'outgrow' everything except flip flops soon). Once she's on maternity then a good box set?

oatybiscuits Sat 24-Jun-17 19:51:56

I also really fancy a foot spa but can't imagine I'll use it much post pregnancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now