Talk

Advanced search

Very early morning sickness?

(7 Posts)
Picklesandpies Fri 23-Jun-17 16:44:15

Hi,

Dh and I had unprotected sex two days after I finished my period. I'm not due on for another 9 days but I keep feeling a bit nauseous. I know it's highly unlikely to be related to that - even if I was pregnant (which is unlikely!) - but I'm just curious as to whether anyone else had very early morning sickness?

Thank you!

leighdinglady Fri 23-Jun-17 18:07:53

It doesn't usually kick in until around 6 weeks - ie a couple of weeks after your period. Rarely, people might get it around the time their period is due.

You're very highly unlikely to be pregnant with this dates.

TeenagersandFurbabies Fri 23-Jun-17 18:16:10

I felt nauseous from about a week before my period was due with my second pregnancy unfortunately my 12 week scan showed that my baby had died at 9 weeks.

SleepymrsE Sat 24-Jun-17 14:22:54

I tested 5 days before my period was due because I felt really sick. Positive appeared straight away. Had hyperemesis throughout my pregnancy.

AnUtterIdiot Sat 24-Jun-17 16:18:50

I wasn't nauseous until week 6 I don't think but lots of people report being sick earlier.

Picklesandpies Sat 24-Jun-17 22:12:20

Thanks for the replies. Interesting to hear it can happen very early on too. I had dreadful morning sickness with our first dd until 17 weeks but not much with Dd2.

Next question is - has anyone got pregnant after having unprotected sex two days after their period ended?

Picklesandpies Sat 24-Jun-17 22:13:30

Sorry to hear your story Teenagersandfurbabies flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now