Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Night time bra??

(7 Posts)
cakesandphotos Tue 20-Jun-17 10:08:59

I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but I feel like my boobs are taking out some long held aggression on me! Last night they were nicely settled in the armpit area while I lay on my back but when I turned over the sprang into life and started torturing me!!
Would a bra that I can wear at night keep them confined and (most importantly) serperate so they can't gang up on me? Suggestions gratefully received!! grin

rhodes2015 Tue 20-Jun-17 10:16:36

Hi!
Asos do a pack of 2 maternity sleep bras for £20 (they aren't pretty grin) but they are very comfy and soft. New look also do them for £7.99 (also available on asos) just put "sleep bra" in the asos search bar & they will both come up.
I only had the asos ones as they have lasted my entire pregnancy but new look do look comfortable too and very reasonable!

Gooseygoosey12345 Tue 20-Jun-17 10:29:40

I got a really comfy one in shock horror Poundland! It came in a box and has no underwire and it saved my life grin

owltrousers Tue 20-Jun-17 11:00:01

As above, the sleep bras on asos have been a godsend, they are really comfy!

arbrighton Tue 20-Jun-17 11:02:21

At that stage, I wore my sports bras to stop myself accidentally leaning on them as they hurt so much.

cakesandphotos Wed 21-Jun-17 07:57:09

Thanks everyone! I bought a couple from asos. Here's hoping they keep the buggers mollified! grin

Kittysparks1 Wed 21-Jun-17 09:15:35

Sainsbury's do a crop top like bra, it's ugly but I couldn't of cared less at the beginning. My boobs hurt so much, walking would make my eyes water. They settled down but I hate wearing a bra. I got fitted for a decent one at m and s that in my opinion doesn't fit. And I've been wearing crop top ones instead. As soon as I walk through the door I unleash the boobs. They are ruined! They point downwards and are covered in stretch marks but I just don't care.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: