Talk

Advanced search

Night time bra??

(7 Posts)
cakesandphotos Tue 20-Jun-17 10:08:59

I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but I feel like my boobs are taking out some long held aggression on me! Last night they were nicely settled in the armpit area while I lay on my back but when I turned over the sprang into life and started torturing me!!
Would a bra that I can wear at night keep them confined and (most importantly) serperate so they can't gang up on me? Suggestions gratefully received!! grin

rhodes2015 Tue 20-Jun-17 10:16:36

Hi!
Asos do a pack of 2 maternity sleep bras for £20 (they aren't pretty grin) but they are very comfy and soft. New look also do them for £7.99 (also available on asos) just put "sleep bra" in the asos search bar & they will both come up.
I only had the asos ones as they have lasted my entire pregnancy but new look do look comfortable too and very reasonable!

Gooseygoosey12345 Tue 20-Jun-17 10:29:40

I got a really comfy one in shock horror Poundland! It came in a box and has no underwire and it saved my life grin

owltrousers Tue 20-Jun-17 11:00:01

As above, the sleep bras on asos have been a godsend, they are really comfy!

arbrighton Tue 20-Jun-17 11:02:21

At that stage, I wore my sports bras to stop myself accidentally leaning on them as they hurt so much.

cakesandphotos Wed 21-Jun-17 07:57:09

Thanks everyone! I bought a couple from asos. Here's hoping they keep the buggers mollified! grin

Kittysparks1 Wed 21-Jun-17 09:15:35

Sainsbury's do a crop top like bra, it's ugly but I couldn't of cared less at the beginning. My boobs hurt so much, walking would make my eyes water. They settled down but I hate wearing a bra. I got fitted for a decent one at m and s that in my opinion doesn't fit. And I've been wearing crop top ones instead. As soon as I walk through the door I unleash the boobs. They are ruined! They point downwards and are covered in stretch marks but I just don't care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now