Talk

Advanced search

The not knowing...

(2 Posts)
toomuchtimereadingthreads2016 Sat 17-Jun-17 21:43:44

Am 38+4 with DD2... when expecting DD1 I got so impatient and fed up I actually began to suffer symptoms of depression from how wound up I got myself. This time I am far more chilled... but with a 2yo, DH working nights, and parents who will look after DD1 a 40 min drive away I am starting to get twitchy again. I would be totally fine with going into labour right now. Or at 42 weeks. Would prefer not to be induced again after a bad experience, but could even make my peace with that scenario... I just want to know!! The not knowing is really starting to get to me again sad

arbrighton Sat 17-Jun-17 22:05:35

I'm 37+ 4 now with my first and the not knowing was really getting to me- I need a plan. So while the induction we're now going for on thursday (big baby) is not ideal, at least I know when some of it will be. And I've booked dogs into boarding ready, and DH has booked leave since Pat leave doesn't kick in til after the arrival etcetc

Totally understand where you are coming from

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now