Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

anyone hcg over 2100 not preg 8 week after d&c

(1 Post)
captin1234 Fri 16-Jun-17 22:37:43

what a journey, second miscarriage and now 8 weeks after d&c. i asked for scan that showed no baby at 11 weeks pregnancy symptoms slightly amiss and second pregnancy after miscarriage. had d&c the complete diff recovery to first. anyway weeks later hospital call saying tissue removed was abnomal come in for bloods. over 3 weeks hcg went down up down up then up again so im 8 week post op and now over 2100 hcg i asked for scan cos of pain not period pain strange stretching feeling right abdominal. showed round lump of tissue. so now they getting second opinion on tissue removed. i have to go for another scan and blood test. seems like never ending. i think might be molar even tho they said poss not. only reason hcg rise is preg def not tumor or fertility treatment. what am i expected to think.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: