Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding for 3 days, 6 weeks today

(6 Posts)
Lydsss982017 Fri 16-Jun-17 20:07:01

Hey everyone.
Its my first pregnancy, it was a surprise as Im only 18, but found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago because of missed period and some pregnancy signs (tender nipples, nipples changing). I just got my head round it all, and started to get excited. But 3 days ago I woke up to a tiny bit of blood in my underwear. Went to the bathroom, wiped and tissue had a lot of blood on it. Ive been bleeding for 3 days, passed a couple of tiny pea sized clots. Im really worrying. Ive had a little pain. Apparently a miscarriage would really hurt but this whole expereince has just felt like an average period, back ache, period like cramps. But I still have some pregnancy symptoms like feeling tired, feeling sick, nipples still changed. Im so scared to go to the drs for bad news. It all happened a day after i went to drs and took pregnacare. But i wouldnt think that would be the cause.
Sorry for the long message, but im so worried.
Anyone gone through someone similar and not miscarried?

confusedat23 Fri 16-Jun-17 21:04:01

Hey Hun i'm sorry this is happening to you!

No a misscarriage doesn't always really hurt unfortunately! However there are many reasons for bleeding in early pregnancy that arn't misscarriages also.

I would suggest you call your local Early Pregnancy Unit (if you google you can find yours) they will probsbly bring you in for a scan or blood tests that are done 48 hours apart to make sure your hormone levels are increasing by the right amount.

I hope this helps and that you have a nice strong bean in there! ❤️❤️

Lydsss982017 Fri 16-Jun-17 21:22:30

Im praying everything will be okay. Thank you for your reply! Is the scan uncomfortable? Guessing it ll be an internal one because its early. Ive read loads of things, it ll either go one way or the other. The epu is so far away from my house and I dont know anyone who can give me a lift. I guess i ll have to wait till pay day to afford a taxi. Would I be able to go to my regular drs? Or would they just send me to an epu anyway x

jcheshire94 Sat 17-Jun-17 12:45:01

Hi , I have the same issue
I went to the hospital they scanned me internal and it don't get so your okay. Told me I'm 6 weeks and there was a tiny 4mm dot in the sack which is apparently about right. They then just said to me that they will see me again in a week to check if grown.
I'm worried incase I am losing it aswell. But apparently I've been told that if you do it will just come out while on the toilet and you will be able to see.

Sorry if this scares you, I know it does me and I feel your pain or worry.

Lydsss982017 Sat 17-Jun-17 19:15:37

Well I woke up this morning went for usually morning wee, wiped and there was a massive palm size thing on the tissue. I took a picture of it, but feels its too gruesome for others to see. It was red, pink and grey. It didnt hurt coming out. Didnt actually feel anything at all. I knew that wasnt right so I took a pregnamcy test and came up negative. The bleeding slowed down a little. I hope im just coming to the end of this whole thing. Its so horrible sad I hope everything will be okay for you x

jcheshire94 Sat 17-Jun-17 22:03:52

Not long after writing that message I went to bathroom and large same as you came . Now I'm constantly having large blood clots so i don't think it's looking good at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now