Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

11 weeks 2 days and symptoms seem reduced

(6 Posts)
AnUtterIdiot Sun 11-Jun-17 16:18:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AnUtterIdiot Sun 11-Jun-17 23:39:56

ighinici Sun 11-Jun-17 23:44:02

symptoms disappear gradually... so around 11 weeks you start having good days, when you're not sick or nauseous. then slowly, the good days get more frequent, until you realize you haven't felt sick in a long time.
so it's perfectly normal, it means your pregnancy is progressing as it should be (and your hcg levels as well)

Dede124 Mon 12-Jun-17 08:44:17

Symptoms usually die down once the placenta starts to take over.. around 12 weeks x

AnUtterIdiot Mon 12-Jun-17 09:04:10

salsasalsa Mon 12-Jun-17 10:20:00

Hello, was just about to write a similar post myself!
I am also pregnant with twins - 10+3 and I'm so confused as my symptoms are next to none, I feel fairly nauseas during the morning up until lunch time, but I've only been physically sick 4/5 times, including this morning like you said dry heaving. Had a scan last Thursday which showed all OK, and I feel very round, am burping a lot, boobs occasionally sore, bit tired, but other than that I feel alright... when I found out it was twins just a bit in shock as to how smooth things are feeling/going confused maybe I should be grateful I don't know! Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: