Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

4weeks and brown discharge

(5 Posts)
magpiemay Fri 09-Jun-17 18:25:27

I found out this week that I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant... absolutely over the moon but last Saturday had a day of brown discharge- in hindsight Ive put it down to implantation bleeding.

Problem is I've had brown discharge again today.... is this normal? Should I be worried? I'm panicking a bit now! Had a few very vey minor cramps/ aches all week but nothing at all painful - mostly I thought it might be wind!

magpiemay Fri 09-Jun-17 19:56:01

Bump!!!!

AnUtterIdiot Fri 09-Jun-17 20:24:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LookImAHooman Fri 09-Jun-17 20:40:37

Came on to basically echo Idiot. Brown is relatively reassuring and more so if you're only having discharge, and again if the cramping is as minor as you say. Keep an eye on yourself but I doubt a MW would raise an eyebrow right now.

Hannabee123 Fri 09-Jun-17 22:29:34

I had brown / pink clot discharge at 5 - 6 weeks. I contacted an early maternity unit and had tests... it was scary but all was fine. I'm now almost 12 weeks with things going well so far.
The ladies at the maternity unit said if the bleeding is red and heavy or if there is bad cramping that stops you in your tracks then it is alot more concerning. Just keep an eye on it and see how things go. Bleeding / spotting is fairly common in the early weeks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: