Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Right side odd twinge early pregnancy

(4 Posts)
ep1987 Tue 06-Jun-17 15:37:15

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone bas had like an odd twinge in right side lower abdomen early in pregnancy? I THINK im7 weeks today, and have like a twinge. It's not very painful, just noticeable, contacted midwife who didn't seem concerned but I've had 5 Mc and I'm stressing myself right out. No bleeding, can feel the twinge when I move or have a wee. Really stressing.

mistermagpie Tue 06-Jun-17 16:46:26

I had this for weeks in my second pregnancy. It was weird because I hadn't had anything like it in my first. I don't think it was round ligament pain because it was too early really and I knew what that felt like. I never figured out what it was but at my scan I was told the placenta was on the right side so I wondered if it was something to do with that?

Anyway, try not to worry. All turned out fine for me (baby is ten weeks old now) but if the pain increases then phone EPU because severe pain like that can be related to ectopic pregnancy.

AnUtterIdiot Tue 06-Jun-17 17:11:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AnUtterIdiot Tue 06-Jun-17 17:11:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: