Advanced search

9 weeks and stopped vomiting - feeling worried

(7 Posts)
Thingymaboob Tue 06-Jun-17 10:41:11

I am absolutely petrified that something is wrong. Had horrendous sickness from week 6 and was prescribed ondansetron for bad days. Was sick as a dog on weekend! Last two days sickness and nausea have really tailed off. I'm worried that my pregnancy symptoms have gone away and it's a sign of miscarriage. I've had one before so I'm analysing everything. Has this happened to anyone else? I know I should be relieved but I'm really worried.

SlB09 Tue 06-Jun-17 10:44:11

Yep, I worried, then thought yey! Finally I feel normal......for a week...... then it came back with avengance!!

Lemondrop99 Tue 06-Jun-17 11:10:10

Thingy, flossy went through this recently and her sickness came back with a vengeance! I had the same thing happen, and boy did my sickness come back big time! It is normal for symptoms to come and go. I think I was around 9-10 weeks when it happened to me (and the sickness still comes in peaks and troughs now!). Try and enjoy the respite because I imagine it won't stay away for long (which is both a relief and a disappointment!)

ethelfleda Tue 06-Jun-17 18:06:06

I wasn't actually being sick but all my symptoms randomly disappeared at 7 weeks. I'm now 17+2 And all is fine. I was just lucky!

fasbaby Thu 08-Jun-17 20:45:44

I have the same! Had a good scan at 9+3 then my symptoms disappeared and now I'm at 10+1 fearing the worst as I had a mmc with my last pregnancy. Also feeling really down which doesn't help the worrying. Does anyone know if a heartbeat of 183 at that stage is a good sign?

Thingymaboob Fri 09-Jun-17 15:18:16

I think 180 is good! My symptoms came back!

fasbaby Fri 09-Jun-17 15:28:54

Thank you thingy! Weirdly hoping I feel sick again - my (male) GP today said: that's great that your symptoms are gone! I was like... no no, you don't understand what it's like to miss nausea! haha. Fingers crossed for the next scan showing a happy bean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now