Could only see a sac and nothing else.
This is not good. Right?sad

twinkle1972 Tue 06-Jun-17 06:12:59

What did they say? Sometimes it's too early to see baby

Hotpinkangel19 Tue 06-Jun-17 06:18:49

You may have ovulated late? At 4w 6d I only saw a sac and yolk x

ReturnofSaturn Tue 06-Jun-17 07:18:11

All he said was come again in 2 weeks.
I just dont see how i could be earlier than i thought especially as i was getting very strong positives on tests straight away from missed period day sad just feel like shit, nothing is ever straight forward or goes to plan with me.

ReturnofSaturn Tue 06-Jun-17 07:19:08

Plus there was no yolk i dont think? Just an empty sac

Impatientwino Tue 06-Jun-17 07:41:01

I'm so sorry to hear that. When this happened to me I should have been nearly 8 weeks and there was just an empty sac. They asked me to come back in a week to check for any growth. It was a blighted ovum/MMC.

If your dates are a bit out then it's possible it's just too early to see anything. I hope things work out for you OP flowers

Iwasjustabouttosaythat Tue 06-Jun-17 07:53:26

I went in at 6 weeks and there were two little sacs, one heartbeat. I came back two weeks later and there were two heartbeats. Now there are two little girls sleeping happily in front of me.

Don't give up hope!

ReturnofSaturn Tue 06-Jun-17 08:39:12

Thankyou guys?
Anymore positive stories?
Tbh i lond of knew something was up as i havent developed any symptoms whatsoever.
Hate the fact i now have to wait 2 weeks not knowing if im having a baby or not. Id rather just know for sure. sad

broodynmoody Tue 06-Jun-17 10:08:57

Return Its awful it really is. I have no advice but just wanted to say i empathise with you. Ive found out on pregnant after IVF and I'm waiting for my scan to see if there's anything in there..

biginjapan Tue 06-Jun-17 10:11:30

I knew exactly when I conceived - one occasion of dtd and positive opk. Went at 6 weeks to epu due to bleeding and there was a tiny sac (5mm) and no yolk sac. I'm now 12 weeks and measuring bang on what I originally thought. I think these early scans are v inaccurate. Hang on in there til the next one.

DeliciouslyHella Tue 06-Jun-17 10:20:57

I had the exact same thing at about 7+1. I had been having severe cramping and needed a scan to rule out an ectopic or other problems. There was just an empty sac and nothing else. I was advised I would probably miscarry in the next few days as everything was underdeveloped, but I had to wait 6 days to be scanned again to confirm it if nothing happened in the meantime.

Went back a week later, fully anticipating that I would be told it was a MMC, but everything had caught up and the baby was measuring spot on to the day.

DD is now 20 months and healthy as anything.

Thecaravan Tue 06-Jun-17 12:36:36

I went at 6 weeks exactly (ivf so knew the dates). There was a sac but nothing else at all. Had to go back a week later and there was the little peanut. Spent all that week freaking out though and to be honest, I read many positive and negative stories. I had absolutely no symptoms at all either but has been a healthy pregnancy so far (22 weeks now). Dont give up hope yet flowers

RosePrincess87 Tue 06-Jun-17 14:02:51

Did they do an internal scan?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now