Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Over due.. 40 weeks + 6

(7 Posts)
kthompsoneddie Sat 03-Jun-17 07:22:47

Hi anyone else over due and losing the will to live!!!! Ha

So fed up?

I just want to meet my baby boy now!!

Xx

Alannahpickaver Sat 03-Jun-17 07:38:15

You have my empathy. 4 weeks ago I was 40w + 9 and I just wanted to meet my baby boy. I was very fed up with waiting.
Not long now and you will have him in your arms. I hope your wait is over very soon.

deb1407 Mon 05-Jun-17 08:40:04

@kthompsoneddie Any sign of your baby!? .. I'm 36 weeks and climbing the walls, only got to 38 with my first but have a feeling we won't be meeting DD for another few weeks 😭

kthompsoneddie Mon 05-Jun-17 10:20:01

Nope.... no baby! Now 7 days over due... and absolutely fed up!

I have another sweep today.... so hope that works!!!!

Xxx

deb1407 Mon 05-Jun-17 10:39:56

Ahhh Hun! Fingers crossed today gets things going for you!

I've got such a low mood today over my lack of energy, so many things I'd like to be doing around the house but just can't seem to find the energy to get up off my backside!!!

notasillysausage Mon 05-Jun-17 12:36:38

Me, I'm 11 days overdue and fed up! I've had two sweeps and a third one tomorrow (on my birthday!). I've given up all hope of going naturally now sad

deb1407 Mon 05-Jun-17 12:51:39

I feel for all you lovely ladies over due! I really need to start my moaning or il have a longggg miserable next few weeks!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now