Talk

Advanced search

Nursing bras for smaller bust

(16 Posts)
boodles101 Fri 02-Jun-17 14:21:09

For those of you ladies with a smaller bust, where did you get your nursing bras from please? When I say smaller I mean 32b/c.
Nowhere seems to do them in store, only online and even then the smallest they do is 34C (ordered and tried- no good!)
I already have some of the seamless comfy ones but I'm after a normal looking black/white bra with Thin straps rather than the thick wide straps.
I thought finding maternity clothes was hard enough, bras is a whole new level!

BentleyBelly Fri 02-Jun-17 16:41:33

Where have you tried? I found a decent selection in John Lewis where I was also measured.

Topsyloulou Sat 03-Jun-17 06:35:47

H&M do some. I wore them for the last few weeks of pregnancy with DS as they were nice & soft.

TeamEponine Sat 03-Jun-17 06:48:53

I had Emma Jane padded nursing bras. Fantastically comfortable so I could sleep in them too.

newbie87 Sat 03-Jun-17 10:18:35

Following this thread! I tried some in m&s and they were HUGE... need some more ideas of places to try and find some, hate shopping for bras online x

boodles101 Sat 03-Jun-17 13:22:41

Yes I tried m&s too and they were just ridiculously big! Also tried Mothercare, debenhams, jojomamanbebe, asda, several online underwear sites but just can't seem to find any. I'll check out the ones suggested thankyou.

228agreenend Sat 03-Jun-17 13:27:35

I've got small boobs also, and they didn't seem to,grow at all during pregnancy.sad.

I ended up using an ordernary bra, and would just slip it up slightly, and cover baby DC/boob with my top or Mueslin cloth. I soon learnt how to do,it discreetly.

hopsalong Sat 03-Jun-17 13:53:00

Also following with interest. Why is it so hard to get a nursing bra with a band size under 34? I'm willing to believe that most nursing mothers don't have the B/C cup breasts I do, but it's not as if breastfeeding reshapes your ribs, and 32 isn't a tiny size!

The only place I have found is H&M, where a 32C fits well. The only problem is that the synthetic material isn't that nice and very hot in this weather. Seraphine start at a 34, but sizing seems quite small and have one 34C bra from there that is OK but a bit lacy/ frilly.

Later on I think I will just go without a bra, as I did last time, but at the moment am still leaking a lot so need something to put my pads in (baby 4 weeks).

MadeForThis Sat 03-Jun-17 14:03:24

Primark used to do them a couple of years ago. Def 32b. Not sure if they still do. Was a very limited selection.
Maybe try eBay?

Gunpowder Sat 03-Jun-17 15:03:13

Anita nursing bras are very comfy and start from 32C I think. This company have always been good when I've ordered from them:
www.nursingbra-shop.co.uk/search.asp?types=Anita+Maternity

They do lots of other brands in 32B but haven't tried them.

BentleyBelly Sat 03-Jun-17 21:44:34

Second the Emma Jane ones. They are like a stretchy crop top and very comfy

Pixie2015 Sat 03-Jun-17 22:05:56

I bought from JL and primark and have been very impressed with the later. The primark ones are v comfortable for sleeping

60sname Sat 03-Jun-17 22:10:29

I am generally an A/B more like A since breastfeeding but I went up to a D initially. I found the H&M cotton twinpacks very comfy

Gunpowder Sun 04-Jun-17 06:53:02

Bravado bodysilk in small also very comfy.

Serafinaaa Sun 04-Jun-17 07:23:27

I only wear bravado body silk seamless in small. I have six of them! But the op wants thin straps and they don't have those.

Gunpowder Sun 04-Jun-17 07:45:05

Aah sorry. Was an afterthought and didn't reread the OP. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now