Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

35weeks+5days and in so much pain today

(4 Posts)
Woolly17 Wed 31-May-17 16:27:45

Woke up this morning feeling battered. My arms hurt, my enormous belly is sore, my feet hurt, my legs hurt, my hands are all puffy and my back is in agony. I don't feel ill - I just feel like I did a full workout (I didn't). I've checked my BP (it's normal) but feel like a cripple - I'm hobbling around like I'm geriatric.

Baby appears unaffected. She's bouncing around and kicking me (quite hard).

adlertippa Wed 31-May-17 16:35:31

I'm 36+2 and feel like things are suddenly harder in the last week - I've had carpal tunnel for a few weeks but it's worse, my feet have been sore, feel massive, lumbering around. I do weekly pregnancy yoga and really struggled last night. I was feeling very sulky at the teacher for making us do hard things before accepting that I've just got a lot less graceful since last week!

I think it's just late pregnancy - I hope you're in a position to spoil yourself a bit. My current fave is running a really deep bath then getting into it face down, with my arms and head resting on the side. You can kind of float and it's been so long since I could lie on my front that it feels like heaven. I also put magnesium salts in (cheap from home bargains) and at the weekend spaffed my paycheck on all sorts of face masks and similar crap smile

Mustbeinsane1984 Wed 31-May-17 16:37:03

I have been like this the past 2 weeks or so and I am 36+4. Just really knackered and feel worn out! Trying to rest up as much as possible but I always find something to do....Hope it eases for you

Woolly17 Wed 31-May-17 17:09:35

At least it's not just me!!

I'll try the bath trick Adlertippa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now