Talk

Advanced search

No symptoms common ??

(3 Posts)
Icloud54 Wed 31-May-17 13:51:59

I've just found out I'm pregnant. I'm sure my symptoms are disappearing. Breast were quite sore and there not anymore. No pains or anything.
Is this normal?
Previous MC so I'm very anxious.

manyaslip Wed 31-May-17 18:25:39

Other than sore boobs during the first few months I had no symptoms (until bump popped around 20 weeks) so in my experience a lack of symptoms didn't necessarily mean something's wrong. Good luck with your pregnancy.

AnUtterIdiot Wed 31-May-17 18:38:51

They do come and go. Lots of people have posted the same thing on her (possibly including me) and general consensus is that it is not unusual for symptoms to be intermittent. I don't know how far along you are but my only symptom until week 6 was sore boobs and slight nausea. By week 7 I was puking daily and now at week 9/10 I am puking once a day or twice every other day and falling asleep the moment I sit down. So mine have come on gradually, and I have had the odd 3-4 hours/day here and there of not being that nauseous or sore, which I have wasted angsting about whether my symptoms have gone instead of just seizing the moment and doing something useful without dry retching every five minutes!

Seriously, people have described being symptom free for a day or two at a time and then having it all come back so I wouldn't worry too much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now