Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby journal

(7 Posts)
Floellabella Tue 30-May-17 19:02:25

Looking for recommendations for a nice baby journal - I have very good intentions to keep some kind of diary of becoming a mum and recording firsts for my baby etc. I'd like one that has free space to just write day to day entries but that also has some prompts for recording key bits of info (otherwise I'd just get a blank notebook). I don't like really twee things. Does anyone know if this exists?!

Floellabella Wed 31-May-17 07:13:53

Any budding journal keepers out there? smile

SayNoToCarrots Wed 31-May-17 07:16:31

I set up an email address when my son was born, so I can email him from anywhere and send him photos etc. I intend to give him the password when he goes to secondary school.

JohnLapsleyParlabane Wed 31-May-17 07:17:55

Waterstones had some nice ones

Sparklyuggs Wed 31-May-17 08:42:13

I bought a nice notebook with acorns on in from Wilkinson of all places and some pregnancy milestone cards and made my own. Pregnancy brain meant I lost it about 6 weeks ago so I have some catching up to do!

Floellabella Wed 31-May-17 13:18:09

Thanks guys, really good ideas! Maybe I will do more than one of them smile

owltrousers Wed 31-May-17 14:10:53

I've just got a black spiral bound sketchbook from paperchase, it ties together with a black ribbon so looks quite nice. I've been sticking in a polaroid of my 'bump' every two weeks (only 8 weeks so not anything to see really yet!) along with early scan pics and a list of names I've been adding to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now