Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I miscarrying?

(8 Posts)
questsabelletreetop Tue 30-May-17 16:57:30

Does anyone know if this sounds like a miscarriage? I'm 8weeks, had a bleed at six, all was okay. Was just lying on the sofa and felt a huge gush of red blood, soaked through my trousers into sofa, ran to the loo and saw a few smallish red clots and now it's stopped. Don't know what to think. Any ideas what's going on?

SueGeneris Tue 30-May-17 17:00:12

Poor you.

No one can really know. I'd go to the EPU tomorrow if you can.

Fwiw when I miscarried, at only 5/6 weeks, it was painful. I had a bleed similar to your description at 7 wks in the next pregnancy that was not painful and the pregnancy was successful.

Polly2345 Tue 30-May-17 17:04:49

Go to the EPU or GAU asap. It could be something or nothing but you need to get checked.

BringMeTea123 Tue 30-May-17 17:38:56

Definitely go and get checked. I have heard of ladies having bleeds early on and still go on to have heathy babies but only way to know for sure is to get checked over. Hope everything is ok 🤞🏼

questsabelletreetop Wed 31-May-17 09:32:41

Thanks, I'm having a scan tomorrow, earliest they can fit me in.
The same rush of blood happened an hour later, very heavy confused

ScarletSienna Thu 01-Jun-17 12:09:09

Thinking of you today flowers

BringMeTea123 Thu 01-Jun-17 15:41:50

Hope everything goes ok today. Let us know how you get on. Thinking of you

Hotpinkangel19 Thu 01-Jun-17 19:04:21

@questsabelletreetop hope everything went well today xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now