Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks after 2 mc - cramps and spotting

(5 Posts)
NW10teacher Tue 30-May-17 15:19:00

Sorry to post a freaking-out message, but I am totally panicking and not sure what to do!

I am 9 weeks pregnant, v shortly after 2 mcs (one at 9 weeks, one at 8). This time I've felt much more 'pregnant' if that makes sense - v tender breasts (gone up a cup size!!), bad morning sickness. I'm getting an early scan next week and I had just about managed to relax until I woke up this morning and had a very little bit of spotting.

It hasn't happened again during the day, but I am now getting quite bad cramps - kind of like period pain, very low down. I am just so scared it's going to happen again and I don't know what to do! Should I go home early from work and try to get to the EPU? Or am I just being a nervous wreck?!

Presh1234 Tue 30-May-17 15:30:35

No idea, sorry. I'm only 7 weeks but didn't want you to feel alone and unheard. Maybe call the GP? Or midwife? Hugs xx

mysecret321 Tue 30-May-17 15:55:59

Try EPU mine were very nice after 2 mcs let us know how it goes x

twinkle1972 Tue 30-May-17 16:03:10

Phone epu and ask their advice, please don't spend you evening worrying if they can reassure you

Roseandbee Tue 30-May-17 16:14:37

Def try the EPU, not that I think you have anything to worry about, but its the only way your going to feel reassured.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now