Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry probably TMI but really need advice!

(6 Posts)
Redsunshine Tue 30-May-17 06:10:34

Sorry if his is just TMI but want to see if anyone else feels like this. I'm currently 7weeks gone and I have the most extreme nausea which I know is completely normal and had it with my first but I also have the most dreadful stomach ache. I constantly feel like i need to poo or like I have diarrhoea. I've had diarrhoea everyday for three days at least twice and the other night at 2:00am was on the toilet whilst throwing up in a bucket blush has anyone else got this? It's only been going on about a weekish now. Any help would be appreciated.

mummabubs Tue 30-May-17 06:34:19

Bless you Redsunshine. Don't know that I can offer that much help but I'm 21 weeks and in the first trimester my digestive system was completely unpredictable- 3 days of agonising constipation followed by what you describe. It wasn't fun. I'd make sure you're taking on extra fluids, especially as you're vomiting too. Difficult to know I guess whether it's pregnancy-related/ D&V illness / both? Hope you feel better soon x

Sushi123 Tue 30-May-17 06:34:23

You need medical advice. Speak to your midwife today

mummabubs Tue 30-May-17 06:36:25

Just to add to my reply if you don't have a midwife yet (as I know loads don't at 7 weeks) and you want to seek medical advice I'd call your GP surgery and explain, as if it is D&V rather than pregnancy-related they are unlikely to want you coming to the surgery and potentially spreading it :/ x

Redsunshine Tue 30-May-17 06:55:11

See at first I wasn't sure if it was a bug but im sure it isn't! TBH at the best of times I don't have the greatest digestive system but it's becoming unbareable as it in turn makes me feel extremely sick as the stomach ache makes me feel awful. I'm laying here right now in bed and can't face getting out the nausea and stomach ache is making me feel so rubbish. So lucky it's half term so also have no work and don't have the school run this morning as I don't think I could physically do it.

bigchris Tue 30-May-17 06:56:55

Could It be the heat ? Are you eating and drinking enough ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now