Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Need opinions

(3 Posts)
goinglooi Tue 30-May-17 00:00:45

So my girlfriend is pregnant (second trimester) and she shows no affection at all. I do everything I can for her (not complaining just putting into context I'm not a shit male) I handle everything to lessen her stress load. Before the pregnancy she was extremely affectionate but it's just gone. No more I miss you, no more telling me how much I mean to her, no more physical intimacy unless I initiate (not sex I understand that side of things and don't expect it). I'm just feeling very alone and lost tbh. Should I tell her nicely how I feel or just let it ride out?

grungeneverdied Tue 30-May-17 00:27:10

Speak with her

beccii161016 Tue 30-May-17 00:43:17

Definitely speak to her! Pregnancy is he biggest thing that can happen to a human and it affects all types of things. Hormones sounds like a crock of crap but they really can affect a person!
Some women have a very high sex drive and are very affectionate/need a lot of affection when they're pregnant. Some women are completely the opposite. But it's worth speaking to her as only she can tell you why she's feeling a little detached smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now