Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

missed mc symptoms?

(5 Posts)
ep1987 Mon 29-May-17 14:10:20

Hi all,

I'm currently about 8 weeks pregnant. Before this pregnancy I had 5 miscarriages, they weren't missed mcs though I bled horribly and needed blood transfusions. I'm now stressing myself out because I'm not bleeding but the only sign I have that I'm pregnant is really sore boobs. I'm camping almost every day on and off, my stomach feels kinda full down low, but other than that no sickness I'm not totally exhausted like i was with my daughter, smells aren't affecting me, no weirs taste in my mouth. Nothing. I'm so scared this baby has already passed away but my body just hasn't caught on. Any advice?

ep1987 Mon 29-May-17 14:11:20

Cramping! Not camping 😐

mysecret321 Mon 29-May-17 15:28:26

I had a mmc last year, all I can say is I'm now 14w pregnant and the symptoms which baby had died last year were simply weird pregnancy symptoms this year. What they say is so true each pregnancy is different good luck x

Emma2803 Mon 29-May-17 17:12:59

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I haven't experienced a mc but with my son I had literally no pregnancy symptoms. No nausea sickness sore boobs tiredness anything. (I actually lost my sense of smell for about half the pregnancy) I was also worried and so relieved to see him on the scan.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with no 2 and although not having major symptoms definitely feeling more nausea and tiredness than last time. I have my scan next Monday, cannot wait. Have you got your date for your scan yet?

ep1987 Mon 29-May-17 18:04:31

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Makes me feel better knowing others have experienced hardly anything lol. I haven't been given a scan date yet no, but my midwife is coming out on Thursday & I'm going to ask for an early scan because of my previous mcs.

I just wish I could 'feel' pregnant, but I don't. I think I'm peeing more often but I drink alot of water so who knows. I'm managing to stress myself right out. 😐

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now