Talk

Advanced search

29 weeks cramping.

(4 Posts)
Shainamarpia Sat 27-May-17 23:28:10

Hi everyone.

Since I woke up this morning I've been having some mild period like cramping. Nothing too bad I haven't had to take any paracetamol but I am aware of it coming and going through out the day. Is this normal?
I suppose I'm just overly cautious as I've been getting quite bad nerve and ligament pain and have been in the hospital for that but this doesn't feel like that like I say it's almost like mild period cramps.
I'm still feeling baby moving about I've been monitoring his movements today and all seems okay.
Just font want to over think things if it's a normal part of pregnancy (this is our first)
Thanks in advance smile

chelle85 Sun 28-May-17 18:10:17

I'm 28wks and have had this some days for last couple of weeks. Tends to be when baby is sitting quite low and is just a dull achy feeling rather than the sharp pains people describe when talking about ligament pain.

When you say comes and goes though...it isn't in a regular pattern is it? If so I would speak to midwife

Shainamarpia Sun 28-May-17 20:14:04

Yeah baby has been low this past week or so. It doesn't feel like the pain I get with nerve or ligament pains it's as you say like a full ach. They only thing I've had similar is period pains. It doesn't happen in any particular pattern it just comes and goes through the day.

chelle85 Sun 28-May-17 22:44:29

Sounds pretty normal then. I mentioned it to my midwife at 28wk appt and she wasn't at all concerned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now