Talk

Advanced search

One sided niggle

(4 Posts)
voxnihili Sat 27-May-17 14:44:31

Hi
I'm 4+3 (1st pregnancy). I've had period type cramps for about 10 days - I guess they started around implantation and know they're nothing really to worry about. But I keep getting a niggle on the right side that I'm anxious about. Has anyone else had this? I did a CB digital this morning that said 1-2 weeks which concerned me a bit as I thought it would say 2-3. It wasn't FMU though, and my urine may have been diluted as it hadn't been long since I'd been to the toilet.
Thank

Bippo Sat 27-May-17 14:56:52

Hi Vox, congrats on your pregnancy! Period like cramps and niggles are very common as your uterus starts to stretch. I always thought it was a bit like things clanging about getting ready for the changes. If you're still worried, go to your EPU or ask your GP to do a urine and blood test to put your mind at ease. I always found I was sore around when my period would have been due in the first 3 months of pregnancy. Re the CB, they are notoriously unreliable, you have your BFP so try and relax. flowers

SelfObsessionHoney Sat 27-May-17 17:03:53

I got period crampy aches and pains for the first 6-7 weeks of pregnancy I think, maybe more. Apparently it's just your uterus stretching and getting itself ready for even more stretching!
Stop peeing on sticks, you've had your positive and that's what matters x

leighdinglady Sat 27-May-17 21:36:09

Yes. I had lots of twinges only on my right side. I was told it's normal and things stretching. You can also sometimes get a little pain from the ovary that you ovulated from on believe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now