Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34 weeks and so fed up! Is this normal!!!

(2 Posts)
Emmalou91 Fri 26-May-17 15:40:23

I'm 34 weeks pregnant, and I feel completely fed up! Just needed somewhere to vent! I delivered with my first pregnancy at 28 weeks due to severe pre eclampsia and luckily haven't had it this time yet, but since 28 weeks I have felt like I'm waiting for it to come! I don't think this heats helping as I'm not sleeping! I've only got 4 weeks left as I'm having a c section at 38 weeks due to complications last time and dreading the surgery too! Just feel so fed up I don't even think it's normal 😭

glitterglitters Fri 26-May-17 15:44:52

I'm 35 weeks with number 2 and first I went 9 days over. I think by this point the novelty has worn off, you're not comfortable and doing anything is a struggle. Totally normal. Just try and fill your days with small, but fun, things to do. Try not to dockage on fixate on the dates too much either ❤️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now