Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant and pregnancy symptoms have gone.

(4 Posts)
HappyLand1 Thu 25-May-17 14:07:27

Hi everyone! This is my first pregnancy and just found out I'm expecting Id twins just over a week ago. I'm just over 7 weeks pregnant I had an early scan at 6 weeks due to spotting but actually it was from the back passage due to constipation but they made me have the scan anyway just to be on the safe side. When I got there I found out it was Id twins and they said there was no heart beats but said not to worry as it may be too early and I have to go back in two weeks (I have another week to wait) the point in me writing this post is that literally over the last couple of days the little symptoms I did have like sore boobs, extreme tiredness and massive appetite have gone! Just the constipation and a little bloat is all that's left. I would also get twinges here and there and those have gone too. To say I'm worried is an understatement. Can anyone reassure me that this is normal, has this happened to anyone and it turned out fine or should I be worried. Thank you for any advice xx

BringMeTea123 Thu 25-May-17 14:16:04

Hi HappyLand1

Exactly the same happened to me when I was pregnant with my son (he's 7 months old now). I found out when I was 4/5 weeks and I had the sore boobs, tiredness etc. Come 8/9/10/11 weeks I didn't even feel pregnant! I had a small amount of feeling sick but didn't feel pregnant! Think symptoms start to ease as the placenta takes over. When I reached 12 weeks and had my scan everything became real again and didn't have any problems after that. Much easier when you can feel baby moving as you know everything is fine.

Congratulations on the twins! Does it run in the family or complete shock? Let us know how you get on after your next scan too 😘 x

AnUtterIdiot Thu 25-May-17 14:20:46

Oh no, I wouldn't worry too much. Lots of threads on here about this and it's normal for symptoms to come and go. I think around week 6/7 I had a dip in symptoms but I'm near the end of week 8 now and being sick at least once a day so that was obviously a blip!

owltrousers Thu 25-May-17 14:24:37

I'm 7+5 today and I went to Paris last week, the whole week I was there it was like I wasn't pregnant, all my symptoms faded completely. Now this week they're back again and worse then ever. I think its normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now