Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early labour?

(2 Posts)
Frankie72 Wed 24-May-17 12:52:44

I'm 39 week tomorrow and this morning feel shocking. I have diarrhoea, feel sick and have cramps. Can feel baby moving, which is actually making things worse!

I was induced with my previous baby and have no idea really what to expect from labour.... I also don't want to get my hopes up! I'm very ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I think I might have had the show.. but it wasn't bloody? Does it always have blood in?

Thanks x

BringMeTea123 Wed 24-May-17 15:17:23

Hi!

I was also induced so I can't really say but from what I've heard you can get the "runs" just before. Apparently the body clears its self out before hand (what I was told anyway) can you call your triage or labour ward and get checked out? They might be better to ask.

From what I've heard the plug does have blood in it. Might be a small amount or lots. Maybe you lost a small bit of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now