Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Joolz Day Car Seat Recommendations

(3 Posts)
tabletopsbs6 Wed 24-May-17 12:47:34

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong board...

I've recently purchased the Joolz Day 2 pram and I am looking for a car seat as part of a "travel system".

I've been looking Maxi Cosi Pebble / Pebble Plus with Two Way Fix base OR the matching (ooh, matching) Joolz Izi Go Besafe car seat with modular base (this also has the benefit of extended RF until 3/4 years). The pebble seems a lot roomier than the IziGo...

Have any of you got either of the above and would you recommend?

TIA!
x

princessbananahammock252 Wed 24-May-17 14:42:29

We've bought the Joolz Day 2 Earth travel sister with the BeSafe izi go. I have to admit before we bought the BeSafe, we were set on the Maxi Cosi Pebble but that was without any other research. The BeSafe has come up trumps on Which? tests and reviews so we are happy we went with it now. Baby isn't here yet so we are yet to test it. Our actual delivery of the pram and car seat arrives on Friday. On a side note, I loved that the BeSafe could be customised to match the pram.

princessbananahammock252 Wed 24-May-17 14:43:04

I meant to say Joolz Day 2 Earth travel system, not sister!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now