Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Brown discharge 7 weeks

(9 Posts)
Thingymaboob Wed 24-May-17 07:38:01

I've got really light brown discharge when I wipe my bits on the loo. Started last night. I'm 7 weeks. I had an early scan last week which showed a little bean with a heart beat. Should I see if it eases or go to EPAU / ring midwife. Anyone had this?

twinkle1972 Wed 24-May-17 09:24:53

It's not unusual for the to happen but I'd still call EPU for advice. Good luck

Lillieslamb Wed 24-May-17 09:27:57

As pp said it's not unusual and it's most likely fine, I'd give your midwife/epu a ring and see what they say.

I had some actual bleeding at around 9 weeks I think, and they gave me a scan to check and dd was fine.

Hope everything's okay

Thingymaboob Wed 24-May-17 17:09:17

It's stayed very light all day. Only when I wipe. Midwife said it's normal. Got a scan tomorrow to check. I've still got sore boobs and morning sickness so I'm hopeful!

twinkle1972 Wed 24-May-17 19:57:38

Sounds fine to me. Good luck smile

acquiescence Wed 24-May-17 20:35:55

I had this around 7 weeks. If it is brown it is old blood and often from when implantation happened. hopefully nothing to worry about.

Thingymaboob Thu 25-May-17 16:47:08

My scan showed normal growth (7 weeks now) and a heartbeat again. So relieved after bleeding brown this week. It's such a worrying time!

acquiescence Thu 25-May-17 19:49:24

That's good to hear, what a relief!

wildflowerfable Thu 25-May-17 20:03:51

That's great news!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now