Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Twins or blood clot!

(5 Posts)
Sk2424 Mon 22-May-17 16:32:20

Been for my scan today and it is showing me at 5 weeks but there is another blob on the scan she queried it as a blood clot but wasn't sure and didn't say if it was normal or not any advise please xx

Cantamendusername Mon 22-May-17 16:39:42

I'm no expert but it does look like there could be another one there! Did you see a heartbeat today? Congratulations whether there is one or two grin

MinkowskisButterfly Mon 22-May-17 16:42:45

No advice, sorry, but Congratulations whether one or two :-) Have they booked you in for another scan soon?

mammabear4 Mon 22-May-17 18:55:39

OP I had a scan at 5 weeks and very similar happened. Two dark blobs on the screen one they could see a yolk sac in and the other nothing, they put on my notes potential second sac/build up of blood or fluid. Went in for another scan at 6 weeks. Two beans with little heartbeats flickering away!! grin I'm now 7 weeks so not too far ahead of you!
Congrats either way but would be nice to have a fellow twin pregnancy on here!! Xx

tobeornottobe1 Fri 16-Jun-17 15:35:45

Hey op what was the outcome? X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: