Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ahh the anticipation! Could I be?

(4 Posts)
user1495227747 Fri 19-May-17 22:05:39

Hi all!

I am new here and looking for advise as am worried I am just getting my hopes up.

I am experiencing sickness, cramping in my lower stomach, faintness (nearly threw up and passed out in the shower today!), severe exhaustion, sore boobs and headaches. I am due in 10 days so I know if I am expecting it will be early days but I was just wondering what you mums and expecting mums think? I know early symptoms can happen but this early?

I am hoping I am right but if I am not then thats life! It isn't planned but we are happy anyway! Life is life and after a so far awful year, what a bit of light in the darkness

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Shan x

NotWithoutMyMerkin Fri 19-May-17 22:17:51

You're due your period in ten days? If so, it's unlikely you'll be getting pregnancy symptoms yet, with an average cycle length an embryo wouldn't have implanted yet

maybemaybenot55 Fri 19-May-17 22:34:23

Hiya,

Thank you for the reply!

I have a fairly early ovulation and have a length of cycle of around 33-35 days. I did some calculations and with the date of conception I believe it to be, I should have implanted by now. Sorry if I am wrong and am definitely not questioning what you said

Many thanks

Emma2803 Sat 20-May-17 09:23:25

When do you think you ovulated and when do you think you implanted? It's very common for the rise on progesterone after ovulation to cause similar symptoms as the rise in progesterone caused by pregnancy.
Also would like to point out very hot bath or showers can cause blood flow to be diverted to the skin and away from the brain and internal organs which can cause nausea and dizziness.
Good luck I hope you are pregnant! Just to note I got a positive four days after suspected implantation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now