Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nub theory - where is the nub??

(6 Posts)
notasillysausage Fri 19-May-17 16:45:48

Hi, I'm 39 weeks pregnant and feeling nervous and excited to meet my little one.

I don't know what I'm having and have been trying to guess for fun. Can you see the nub on this picture? Is it the white stick thing or is that a leg?

MerlinsBeard87 Fri 19-May-17 18:03:10

I think the white thing is possibly the nub, in which case it looks very girly?

Tattybogle89 Fri 19-May-17 18:09:06

That looks like a very very clear girl nub! Iv been reading into this after my 12 week scan and there's no visible nub on mine . But id put money on that being a girl! Please update x

notasillysausage Fri 19-May-17 18:10:03

That's what I was thinking, but to be honest, I can always just about make out the baby on these scan pictures, let alone nubs and skull theories etc grin

notasillysausage Fri 19-May-17 18:12:09

I will do, I'm 39 weeks so anytime in the next 3 weeks (please god be sooner grin ) I should know.

I will be so shocked if it's a girl. I have a DS and can't imagine having a girl, to the point we have not thought of any girls names.

EviAnastasi Fri 19-May-17 20:12:22

From what people have said previously, I think it is the straight line (I'm also trying to work my 12 week scan photo out!). If going on the nub theory it does look girly! I hope you come back and post when the baby is born. Best of lucksmile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now