Talk

Advanced search

He ate the last of my cookies-_-

(12 Posts)
Rosebud36 Fri 19-May-17 16:04:16

So I have a few pleasures in life and one of them were my cookies. I've been struggling with heart burn and indigestion all night and morning and I wake up looking forward to my cookies that I left last night as I thought "I won't eat them all I'll save them for when I feel like them"
I go downstairs and there are no cookies...I know you probably think I'm overreacting but I'm SO MAD 😡
I'm now sitting upstairs while my cookie eating fiancé is downstairs..literally can't bear to look at him, I want to suffocate him with the cookie wrapper😐
Who does that though!? How selfish to eat the last of my cookies when it's the one bloody thing I crave all the time!!!☹️😞😡

moggle Fri 19-May-17 16:15:07

LTB!

Hollyhop17 Fri 19-May-17 17:03:10

Tell him if he doesnt want to see his child every other weekend he will go out and get you a new bag of cookies immediately grin.

badgersnotincluded Fri 19-May-17 17:18:06

My DH did this with my dried apricots. I hid them as it was the only thing I could stomach and I didn't want to share them. He spotted the in the cupboard (I don't know how, they were hidden really well) and ate them all. I wanted to fucking kill him.

In fairness, he had no idea that it was the only thing I could keep down and offered to fall on his own sword go and buy some more.

AHedgehogCanNeverBeBuggered Fri 19-May-17 17:19:06

LTB! What idiot eats a pregnant woman's biscuits? shock

Make him go out and replace them immediately!

stuckinthehouse Fri 19-May-17 20:57:32

I read this thread about half an hour ago and within that 30 minutes, dh has eaten my last two skittles.

The two best flavours that I had been saving for an emergency angry

The shops are still open, he can go out and buy more!

I'm pregnant at the moment, and DH knows that if he touches my Bovril then he's sleeping in his car.

DarkFloodRises Fri 19-May-17 21:12:15

If you suffocated him with the cookie wrapper no jury would convict.

beck3001 Sat 20-May-17 08:21:21

My other half won't touch anything he thinks I might want to it (which seems to be everything right now)

I actually keep promising not to eat his cookies or chocolate or sweets.. but I keep stealing them and then hiding the wrappers!! blush

Lemondrop99 Sat 20-May-17 08:25:40

I have literally warned my DH not to eat the last if ANYTHING in the house without asking me or being about to replace it immediately. Don't mess with a pregnant women and what she needs! grin

AudreyBradshaw Sat 20-May-17 22:00:09

Dh ate the last chocolate biscuit once when I was pregnant. I nearly divorced him.

Lunalovepud Sun 21-May-17 15:13:56

Unacceptable levels of cruelty being discussed on this thread - there should be a trigger warning. wink

I would like cheerfully throttle my DH if he raided any of my pregnancy goodies and he knows it. A little bit of fear can be very good in a relationship when it comes to dealing with pregnant people and chocolate /cake /sweets.

Send him out to the shop. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now