Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant after sterilisation

(7 Posts)
Cluesue Fri 19-May-17 12:05:24

TED do i do?
I'm almost 41,2 Dd's aged 11 and 5 next month,Dd1 has Asd and is very hard work,Dd 2 has started copying behaviour recently so full on to at moment,I'm not living with their dad,was sterilized at time of c section 5 years ago so am absolutely gobsmacked,I really don't rhi k i could cope with another,had ONE after both Dd last time so bad I was suicidal and under crisis team.
But the thought of having an abortion I'm not sure i could live with either,although my head is telling me this is the most 'practical'we are already overcrowded in a small house,I would get no extra financial help because of the child tax credit limit and my Dd1 hates the younger sibling she already has let alone another.Dad no real support either.

Cluesue Fri 19-May-17 12:05:49

TED is meant to be WTF

Cluesue Fri 19-May-17 12:06:54

Bloody autocorrect ONE is supposed to be PND

Gooseygoosey12345 Fri 19-May-17 12:10:44

Sorry I don't really have any advice, just wanted to offer a hand hold brewcakeflowers

kimlo Fri 19-May-17 12:12:47

have you seen the doctor? When I had my tubes tied they told me that if I ever got pregnant it would be classed as an emergency because of the increased risk of an eptopic pregnancy.

What would I do? I wouldn't have the baby, but only you can know whats right for you.

Cluesue Fri 19-May-17 12:40:28

Not yet,only just took the test,will phone for an appointment now

kimlo Sat 20-May-17 08:10:24

Did you get an appointment with the doctor?
How are you feeling today?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now