Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tall Jeans

(7 Posts)
samidolls Fri 19-May-17 10:52:57

So I'm only 5 weeks or so, but I've already begun the task of trying to find maternity jeans that will fit and don't cost the earth.

I'm 5"9' so finding jeans is always a challenge. I need a 36' inside leg really, and I am not particularly a fan of skinny jeans.

Can anybody recommend where I can shop for something that will fit?

Long tall sally only has skinny jeans which at £55 seems like quite a lot of money for something i don't want to wear!

Help!

RibenaMonsoon Fri 19-May-17 11:01:36

I had the same issue. I'm 5ft10. In the end I resorted to jeggings as I couldn't find anything.
Long tall sally are great but expensive.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I hope you find something. Xx

Northumberlandlass Fri 19-May-17 11:02:45

Asos do Tall Maternity!

Fingermoose Fri 19-May-17 11:31:33

Gap and Next both do long, not skinny maternity jeans - I think they're about a 34/35 inch leg so you might get away with them?

wapsmahoney Fri 19-May-17 11:33:03

I second Asos Maternity too! Im also 5'9 and need 36'inch jeans and these are good! They aren't too badly priced either ... generally around £25 ish! Also New Look do some Tall Maternity stuff too ... but I haven't tried any but could be worth a look!

KimKardashiansArse Fri 19-May-17 11:41:07

I'm 5'9" and got mine from Gap

Frizziee Fri 19-May-17 11:43:16

You can get New Look maternity jeans in a longer length, I've only ever bought skinny but I'm sure there are other options. The Asos tall maternity black jeans fade something shocking after one wash- something to keep in mind!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now