Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Returning sickness

(5 Posts)
Scroobius Wed 17-May-17 15:24:31

Just wondered if anyone has gotten rid of morning sickness for it to return at around 18 weeks? I've been sick the last few days but I'm unsure whether it's normal morning sickness or I've got a bug (I work with children so a bug is entirely possible). I've never stopped feeling rubbish in all other respects anyway so that's no indicator as to what it is either.

Urglewurgle Wed 17-May-17 17:53:18

Me! Mine seems to have come back at 21 weeksish but cleared right up when we were in Greece for a week!
I had a bit of a sulk about it at the weekend but as mine's just nausea rather than vomiting, there's not much I can do other than push through!

HN42 Wed 17-May-17 20:56:26

Mine has never fully gone away. It faded to one vomiting episode a week at around 22 weeks and then at 24 weeks it became 5 days a week for about 2 weeks and now its calmed down again except and I'm mainly sick if I feel nervous or really bloated. A few people have suggested to me its related to baby growth spurts causing hormone surges.

chelle85 Wed 17-May-17 23:05:03

Mine went at about 14 weeks and came back at 25 weeks (now 27wks). Just nausea not vomiting and not as bad as the early weeks but still something I could do without!

Scroobius Thu 18-May-17 07:04:16

Ah so it does happen. My worry was should I be taking a sickness into school but the growth spurt theory makes sense. Thanks all flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now