Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fanny Daggers at 17 weeks

(8 Posts)
confusedat23 Wed 17-May-17 11:30:30

Is this normal? It's just it's so painful already when they happen and I can only assume it gets worse! 😩

Spam88 Wed 17-May-17 15:48:38

Seems quite early as I assumed the pains were caused by the baby's head engaging 😕 could it be SPD rather than nerves?

confusedat23 Wed 17-May-17 18:12:10

I never thought about it being SPD... would that send like twitchy pains?

mummabubs Wed 17-May-17 20:32:27

I'm 19 weeks and have been having these on and off since 17 weeks... lord knows if it's normal but it's weirdly reassuring that someone else has them!!

confusedat23 Thu 18-May-17 09:16:54

Yes Mumma At least you have them too!

tabithaa Thu 18-May-17 12:32:58

Shooty vag pain, I get them. Had them quite early, 3rd baby and totally forgot about these fuckers. shock

2ducks2ducklings Thu 18-May-17 14:03:46

I posted a question on this a few days ago. I've had a few really sharp pains that felt literally like daggers. They took my breath away. I'm only 15w5 so I didn't think they could be what you described, but it's reassuring to hear someone else has them too. They don't feel like round ligament pain either. God, it's so stressful! I honestly don't know how the human race keeps going. It must be all this talk if the mythical pregnancy glow, I'm contacting advertising standards for false advertising!

muckypup73 Thu 18-May-17 14:09:35

Dont worry about it, its normal, they are horrible arent they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now